2019 4th World Congress on
Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development
- Submission: Jul. 8, 2019
- Notification: 20-40 days after the submission
- Publication: 15-20 days after the final edition
- Conference: Aug. 12-14, 2019
- Weather Forecast of Nanjing, China during the ConferenceAug. 8, 2019
- Dr. Hongfa Hu Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceJul. 25, 2019
- WCEESD2019 Will Be Held Together with ICASBIO2019 & ICFSNE2019 at the Same VenueJul. 16, 2019
- The Conference Will be Held at Holiday Inn Aqua City NanjingJul. 15, 2019
- Dr. Syed Abdul Rehman Khan Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceApr. 22, 2019
- WCEESD2019 Call for PapersSept. 20, 2018
2019 3rd World Congress on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development (WCEESD2019) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in fields of energy, environment and sustainable development, including hot issues such as energy management, biological and chemical waste treatment, waste management and clean technologies.
2019 3rd World Congress on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development will be held at Nanjing, China during Aug. 12-14, 2019. Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu province and the second largest city in eastern China (after Shanghai), with a total population of 8.16 million and an urban population of 6.55 million in 2013. The city whose name means ‘‘Southern Capital’’ has a prominent place in Chinese history and culture, having served as the capitals of various Chinese dynasties, kingdoms and republican governments dating from the 3rd century CE to 1949. Nanjing is one of the most beautiful cities of mainland China with lush green parks, natural scenic lakes, small mountains, historical buildings and monuments, relics and much more, which attracts thousands of tourists every year.
2019 3rd World Congress on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development (WCEESD2019) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.